Aladdin Autovent Micro Chrome 1/8" & 1/4" BSP
A fantastic, instant way to reduce heating bills by reducing wastage in radiator systems.
The versatile range of Aladdin Hygroseal™ automatic radiator de-aeration valves are a new breed in automatic radiator venting. The innovative Hygroseal™ technology (patent pending) with its long, leak-free life, provides a cost-effective solution to automatic radiator de-aeration.
The Aladdin Micro auto vent fits 1/8" & 1/4" BSP threads.
This innovative vent saves energy by keeping radiators hot-to-the-top you get the maximum output from the radiator which heats your room faster and saves energy. It also reduces corrosion, and system noise and provides a maintenance-free system - dispensing with the need for radiator keys.
- Omni-directional operation for panel and towel-type radiators
- Two stylish models for all known radiator tapping sizes
- Automatic safety feature
- Also works on negative pressure systems
The valves are fully automatic, requiring no manual adjustment, and will not leak in the unlikely event of failure as a backup failure safety mechanism is incorporated. Their one–way valve makes them suitable for use with radiators that can cycle into negative pressure, typically loft conversion radiators or on the suction side of the pump.
The innovative Hygroseal™ technology (patent pending) utilises a ‘dual-seal positive valve closure’ which provides an extended, leak-free life.
Simple Installation Installing the valves is a simple DIY job that doesn’t require system draining.
- Thread Size: 1/8" & 1/4" BSP threads
- Operating Pressure Range 0-10 bar
- Operating Temp. Range up to 120 deg.
- Size 16 mm diameter, 14 mm from tapping
- Fitting 9/16” spanner flats
- Seal Compression or fitter-applied thread seal